Student Housing Accommodations

A student moving in to a dorm

The Academic Achievement and Access Center (AAAC), Student Access Services and Student Housing work closely to provide housing accommodations for students with disabilities.  In order to get accommodations in Student Housing, please submit documentation of disability with specific recommendations from the qualified professional.  Students with physical disabilities that require accessible housing, please contact the  AAAC as soon as possible so that appropriate accommodations can be arranged. 

Disability documentation can submitted in person, via fax, mail, or email to the Academic Achievement and Access Center.

Animals In Buildings Policy

Service animals do live in Student Housing with their master and are frequently seen around campus.  People on campus may not be aware that your animal is working for you, so please be sure to let others know the dog is not a pet. Please see the Policy on Animals in Buildings. If you have questions, please call the AAAC at 785-864-4064.

Accessible Jayhawk iconAlerts!

Which event are you most excited for? I know we’re excited for the event on 10/29 👀👀 Wanna listen in? Sign up…